Tuesday, June 21, 2011

CONGRATULATIONS

This creative rascal has included a scanned document of the prize announcement.
The people at Shell seem so happy to be giving me money.
I am happy too, because now I can afford to get that double wide.



From: Mrs. Maria Fox,(President) Lotto Board [mailto:forchezz4@att.net]
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 2:28 AM
Subject: [SPAM]RE: CONGRATULATION LUCKY WINNER SHELL OFFICIAL WINNING NOTIFICATION
OFFICIAL WINNING NOTIFICATION
SHELL PETROLEUM LOTTERY WINNING NOTIFICATION
IN COLLARBORATION WITH SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY
{SPDC} AND BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO COMPANY.
REF Nє: EGS/2251256003/02
BATCH Nє: 14/0017/1PD
WINNING Nє: 60/84/27/17/36
Attention: A Letter From Mrs. Maria Fox, President) Lotto Board Please see the attached letter from Lotto Board, read and reply as soon as possible, Thanks, Mrs. Maria Fox.

2 comments:

  1. I have been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.