Thursday, June 25, 2015

My Guys

Suck.
Both of my Senators just voted for TPP. They did so while knowing that it included provisions for the President to play with immigration levels without Senate oversight.  To me that is an abdication of responsibility and cause for me to work against both Johnny Isakson and the new boy David Perdue.
Its is little surprise, they are so focused on getting all three branches of government under their control that they have lost sight of why the people are rejecting the Democrats.  These people refuse to lead.
Add little David Scott to the mix and I've got squat for representation.
We have arrived at taxation without representation.
We are disenfranchised by the very politicians we elected.
An Article 5 convention would be the best form of bloodless revolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.