Thursday, July 2, 2015

Puns of Fun


My favorite this time is #6.
  1. Thought I saw an eye doctor on an Alaskan island, but it turned out to be an optical Aleutian.
  2. A hole was found in the nudist camp wall. The police are looking into it.
  3. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
  4. In democracy it's your vote that counts. In feudalism it's your count that votes.
  5. Two hydrogen atoms meet. One says, "I've lost my electron". The other says, "Are you sure?" The first replies, "Yes, I'm positive."
  6. Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?
  7. A woman said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I'd never met herbivore .
  8. PMS jokes aren't funny, period.
  9. When you get a bladder infection, urine trouble.
  10. All the toilets NYC's police stations have been stolen. The police have nothing to go on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.